IBM continues to expand the value of your Cloud Identity subscription!
Zero Down-Time update. You will not experience interruptions to the service while we roll out these improvements. The following features will be rolled out to our WW data centers beginning Friday August 30th and we expect full roll out by September 15th.
New & Updated Features:
* BETA support for FIDO2 second factor authentication has been added. Contact Cloud Identity BETA support at email@example.com
for the appropriate subscriptions and information to participate.
* Note Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported for the User Self-Care and Administration consoles.
* Admin reports now show events that are performed by API clients.
* The IBM Security Secret Server application now supports lifecycle management.
* Initial user passwords and reset passwords can now also be sent to the user's manager.
* QR code login can be configured through the administration console.
* You can export a CSV file for user activity reports.
* You can manage access policies through a new policy editor that is added to the Cloud Identity user interface.
* Two new ready-to-use groups, helpdesk and readonly, were added to Cloud Identity.
* Account lifecycle management now supports outbound tracking for attribute mapping for Box, Egnyte, GSuite, Office 365, Salesforce, ServiceNow , and Zendesk applications.
* Instructions for configuring LinkedIn as a social identity provider are updated.
* Added support for the Wandera applications.